|East Shore Montessori
School & Child Care
|Copyright 2020 East Shore Montessori School.
All rights reserved.
Site Administration done by White3Designs
With guidance from agencies that oversee early childhood programs, and the CDC, we have
compiled our best practices for present times.
The following is a list of recommendations which are subject to change.
1. Arrival and pickup – Please drop off and pick up your child, and his/her belongings, on the
playground when feasible. Parents entering the LOBBY, must wear masks. Please DO NOT
enter the classroom unless necessary, i.e. baby room, toddler room from playground entrance.
2. Please bring nothing from home other than what is needed for nap, lunch, and water play.
3. Lunch should be completely disposable and brought in a paper bag.
4. Temperature checks will occur daily. A child with a fever of 100.4 or higher needs to stay
home until fever free for 72 hours.
5. Masks will be worn by teachers.
6. Children 3 years and up wear masks.
7. Classrooms will be thoroughly disinfected prior to use and after use. Regular sanitation
procedures will take place throughout the day.
8. Have child wash hands upon arrival, regular hand washing will
SCREENING POLICY- upon arrival temperature will be scanned and noted. As always,
observations of your child’s health will be made and you will be notified if any symptoms arise.
|East Shore Montessori School closes at 5:30 to clean after all exit.
|EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY CHILDREN 3 AND UP WILL BE ASKED
TO WEAR FACE MASKS TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY